Here we grow again...
Experienced Dog Handler
The Dog Handler is responsible for the supervision, control and management of daycare & boarding dogs and ensuring the safety of the playgroup.
The Dog Handler is responsible for the maintenance and cleaning of the playgrounds as well as other areas of the facility as assigned.
Must be able to work all shifts which are 7-12 am, 2-6 pm, and all day 7-6. Shifts include weekends as well as weekdays, and every holiday.
Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Demonstrates excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Has the ability to self-manage and be on time.
• Has reliable transportation to work.
• Must be comfortable with all breeds, breed standards, sizes and temperaments.
• Strong references required.
Please fill out the application below.